Hormonal changes are a natural part of the aging process, but hormonal imbalances can significantly disrupt your quality of life. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) completed with bioidentical hormones is one of the most effective ways to restore balance and normality in the face of bodily changes. Dr. Cheryl Geer can help men and women of varying backgrounds receive the HRT they deserve, helping you achieve a better future.
About Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
HRT is an ongoing hormonal management procedure that is most commonly used by women going through the menopause and men that are experiencing reduced testosterone levels. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy simply means that synthetic hormones are manufactured to match the body’s natural testosterone, estrogen, or progesterone.
Bio-identical hormones are molecularly identical to the hormones that our bodies made before menopause and can be prescribed in various forms, including oral consumables, topical creams, and patches. Dr. Geer’s experience ensures that all patients are matched to the best HRT solution to reflect their individual hormone deficiencies, thus delivering the most natural restoration of hormonal balance.
What Are the Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bioidentical HRT is an ongoing treatment that can be used in a range of situations. It is commonly used when the menopause causes headache and sweating, or when you have entered the menopause at an early age either due to chemotherapy or ovaries removals. Men with a family history of colon cancer are common candidates too.
The use of bio-identical hormones can offer a wide range of benefits compared to other treatments that may be used to manage the hormonal imbalances, which is why Dr. Geer often advises this type of therapy. Some of the key features include;
Bioidentical Hormones Consultations Available
- Bioidentical HRT is a non-invasive solution that does not require surgery.
- The bio-identical hormones are matched to your body’s natural chemicals, meaning there are little to no risks associated with the treatment.
- A choice of varying bio-identical hormone products allow patients to find the most convenient solution for their needs.
- HRT is a very cost-effective solution, costing as little as $10 per month.
- The treatment can be adapted over time to reflect further hormonal changes that may be experienced.
- Bioidentical hormone therapy is inconspicuous to management, meaning friends won’t need to know about treatment.
- The results start to show in just a few weeks, making it one of the most effective treatments too.
- Physical benefits are supported by emotional rewards and peace of mind.
To experience the best results, the Best Self Medical Arts team of experts will examine your current hormone levels to ensure that the right bioidentical hormones are used.
Am I a Candidate for Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?
Everyone experiences reduced testosterone (man) and estrogen (woman) production, but not everyone requires HRT. You may be a suitable candidate for bio-identical hormones if you;
- Have experienced hormonal imbalance symptoms, such as reduced sex drive, fatigue, and mood swings.
- Want to manage the menopause symptoms without the need for invasive surgery.
- Meet the necessary health requirements, such as not having heart problems, breast cancer, or past strokes.
Dr. Geer is the best doctor! I drive more than an hour to see her and it is worth it! Having her as a doctor has been live changing. She treats the whole person and sends the time to get real understanding before making suggestions. She treats my mom and sister too and I would recommend her to anyone.