Menopause is a condition that affects all women. Your ovaries stop producing estrogen and finish releasing eggs. When your period is over for a year or longer, menopause has occurred. Although the average age for menopause is 52, the process can start in your mid-to-late thirties leaving you with unwanted symptoms early-on.
At Best Self Medical Arts, we’re using modern medicine to engage mother nature. Side effects from menopause are no longer something you have to live with or ‘wait out’. With a little help, you can take your life back.
How Do I Know If I am In Menopause?*
Menopausal symptoms affect every woman differently. While some women may find the transition mildly uncomfortable, hormonal changes can be unbearable for others. Side effects from menopause can last a few months or upwards of several years thanks to genetics and lifestyle choices.
The most common menopause-related symptoms include;
- Changes in Periods
- Hot flashes & Night Sweats
- Mood Swings & Depression
- Vaginal Dryness or Painful Intercourse
- Urinary Incontinence
Don’t suffer in silence. Women who are bothered by moderate to severe side effects as a result of menopause should consult with their ob-gyn right away.
What Do You Offer Women Who are Going Through Menopause?
At Best Self Medical Arts, we’re here to help. We offer a variety of solutions for women who are suffering from menopause-related symptoms.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy. Estrogen plus progesterone HRT works to restore your natural hormone balance and can combat irregular periods, vaginal dryness, hair loss, fatigue, insomnia, hot flashes, night sweats, and dyspareunia (pain with intercourse).
- Diet & Lifestyle Plans. Making simple changes to your diet and lifestyle can have a vast improvement on menopausal-related symptoms and overall health.
- Vaginal Laser Therapy. Laser therapy is a non-surgical solution for improving your sexual health. The treatment can help you address painful or embarrassing problems like vaginal dryness and urinary incontinence.
During your in-person consultation, Dr. Cheryl Harris Geer, who is a Board-Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist will create a custom treatment plan based on your individual concerns. We’re here to help make the next chapter of your life the best yet!
Take the Next Step
Schedule a confidential Menopause consultation with Board Certified Physician and Surgeon, Dr. Geer at Best Self Medical Arts today. Simply fill out the form on this page, or give us a call at (818) 318-1200. Serving the Westlake Village & Camarillo, CA areas.
*Individual Results May Vary